Interactive Collaboration Hub
Being apart doesn’t mean you can’t get together. Keep your teams humming and save money on an Interactive Collaboration Hub.
Launch interactive sessions for multiple user locations across any web or video conference service with an all-in-one collaboration hub with 65” interactive display, wireless connectivity, conference camera and audio system.
Pull up meeting schedules and get started quickly with a simple one-touch to join Unified Communication or manage and run interactive meetings from anywhere and any device by bundling Cloud Video Conferencing options.
Work together in real time on whiteboarding, content sharing and document markups. Instantly output notes to PDF, print, save or send via network, email, office folders, cloud or USB.
Unite different user tribes using existing video conferencing systems with the Room Connector option. Seamless interoperability solution to connect with guests; Skypers, Zoomers, Teamers, Hangoutties, Chatters, WebExers and others in a single collaborative meeting space.
Ready to expand your inspiration horizons? Request a consultation below.
*Terms and conditions apply, See below for details.
Request a consultation with a Ricoh solutions expert
- The offer is for the Ricoh Interactive Collaboration Hub that includes Ricoh’s 65” Interactive Display, Wireless Presentation, Logitech Meetup Conference Camera System with One Touch Interface and Mobile Trolley stand. This collaboration hub supports any soft video conferencing or Unified Communication service. Also included is installation and configuration, user training and 12 months remote support.
- The Promotional Price for the Ricoh Interactive Collaboration Hub solution is $15,990 ex GST.
- During the Promotion Period customers can add on a Cloud Video Conferencing license such as Pexip Cloud Video and Meeting Solution. Additional costs are $99 ex GST per user/per month with a minimum of 10 users (Minimum 12-month contract applies at $11,880 ex GST)
- During the Promotion Period customers can also choose a Meeting Room Connector optional add on consisting Pexip Meeting Room Connector Solution. Additional costs are $399 ex GST per room/per month with a minimum of 10 rooms (Minimum 12-month contract applies at $47,880 ex GST)
- You are responsible for verifying compatibility of all applications with your operating systems. You are responsible for your own internet and data communications systems and associated costs and for the accuracy and integrity of your data as entered into, processed or converted during your utilisation of the application. You are responsible for back up of your data and implementation of disaster recovery and business continuity plans for your environment.
- Ricoh does not warrant that any application is fit for your organisation’s particular purpose, nor does it make any other warranties as to security or freedom from defects.
- Your acceptance of this offer would be subject to (if you are a current Ricoh customer) the additional terms in your current customer contract with Ricoh or (if you are a new customer) would be subject to Ricoh’s Terms of Sale available at Ricoh’s Terms of Sale, Ricoh’s service and/or finance terms and any third party’s
Find your inspiration
with Ricoh's fast start offers for business continuity
Interactive Collaboration HubKeep the creative collaboration going between your dispersed workers with an Interactive Collaboration Hub. Staying in touch, sharing ideas and securely sending information is now easier than ever with Ricoh.Read more
Digital Workflow and Automation for Remote WorkforceQuick conversions from paper to eForms? Easy digital eForm redesigns? Learn how you can reduce costs and provide a better experience for everyone with Ricoh’s advanced eForms and workflow capabilities.Read more
Ricoh Smart Connectivity Home Office BundleNo matter where you work from, secure connectivity, collaboration and conferencing are a must for success. Keep the distractions out with Ricoh Home Office Solutions.Read more
Classroom to Home TeachingHome learning reimagined: Ricoh's Classroom to Home teaching solution enhances learning by delivering immersive, interactive and engaging home lessons. Empower students to learn from anywhere, any time.Read more
News & Events
Keep up to date
Celebrating regional customer service champions: meet the winners of the Ricoh Australia Customer Service Awards 2020
Commercial printers preview the RICOH Pro Z75 B2 sheetfed inkjet press designed to enable business growth
Ricoh recognised for climate action leadership and is included on the CDP climate change “A List” 2020
Ricoh publishes the Ricoh Group Integrated Report 2020