Consumables recycling program
Recycle and reduce waste
The Ricoh consumables recycling program, in operation since 2001, has set the benchmark for sustainable business practices within the industry. The program collects spent parts and reclaims the plastic and metal for reuse, effectively reducing waste in the process.
How to register for the service
Registering for the recycling program is done by completing an online registration form, which normally takes two business days to process. Once you have been registered for the service you will receive an email indicating the type of service you are eligible for along with your registration code.
How to return your used consumables
At Ricoh we are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and building sustainable business practices. Please download our step by step guide on how to return your used consumables to Ricoh, if you require more information please fill out the contact us form and select ‘Recycling’.
- Download a consumable recycling return process guide
- Register for the consumable recycling program by filling in the form under the tab 'Register for Recycling' below.
- Organise a collection of consumables by filling in the form under the tab 'Organise Collection' below.
- Order a Recycling supplies topup by filling in the form under the tab 'Recycling Supplies Request' below.
- Download a Reply Paid Label for low use returns - you will need your BIN account number to print the return label (do not use spaces). If you are unsure of your account number, please email [email protected] with your company name & address details.
Our consumable recycling program is free to our customers as part of our goal to reach zero waste-to-landfill.
Setting the industry benchmark, the program has recycled over 1,104 tonnes of toner cartridges. The program includes a free pickup service for qualifying customers and a Reply Paid return service.
Organise a Collection
Once you have been registered on our Consumables Recycling Program you will have a scheduled collection period. If for any reason your consumables usage is higher than when you initially registered you can request for an adhoc collection of the used consumables by completing the below form and one of our representatives will arrange for you.
Supplies Request Form
When you register for our Consumables Recycling Program, you will be sent a Starter Kit with all necessary stock such as bags, ties and labels. If you require any more please complete the below form and Ricoh will arrange to send additional supplies to you.
We’re proud to adopt national and international standards of best practice. All our Australian sites are certified in Quality and Environment Management.
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh launches its first renewable energy self-consignment
Prima PMI Expands with 10 Ricoh 9500s To Deliver Enhanced Value to End Customers
Ricoh received a five-star rating in the Fifth Nikkei SDGs Management Survey
Ricoh Chairperson hands policy proposal on accelerating decarbonization through green transformation to Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry as Co-chair of JCLP