We're about the best products and services with support, advice and training solutions to keep your business and running.
- Service requestWith experienced technicians across the country and a dedicated help desk, our response times meet your needs.Read more
- Order suppliesOrder supplies for your Ricoh device using your serial number and the contact phone number for your account.Read more
- Drivers and product informationThe latest drivers, documentation, user manuals, software and plugins for your Ricoh products.Read more
- How to videosRicoh how to videos are here for business learning and training.View here
- My DeviceYour online portal for 24/7 access to your Ricoh products and services.Read more
- FAQsQuick and simple answers to your questions about Ricoh products and services. Search by product, issue or service.Read more
- Knowledge baseStay in control and find out more about your Ricoh products and services devices with an online database 24/7.Read more
- WarrantyOur hardware products are covered by an up to 3 year warranty and our Ricoh Software Assurance Plan (RSAP).Read more
- MaintenanceFrom preventative maintenance and servicing to production service maintenance, we keep you working.Read more
- TrainingYour relationship with Ricoh doesn’t end after your purchase. Our training and education for software solutions, devices or production machines makes the most of your investment.Read more
- Change of addressUpdate your address and contact details here.Update here
- Billing & PaymentsAccount contacts, meter reading submissions, billing and invoice queries. Pay your account/invoice or request a copy of invoices and statements
- Meter Reading CountersHow to obtain meter readings from the counter of your Ricoh device?Read more
- IT help desk portalLog in to a secure portal to access immediate help desk support and resources.Read more
Paper misfeeds can be caused by the condition of the paper and how it is loaded. Paper should be stored in a dry, cool place and ensure you 'fan' the paper before loading.
You can also try printing from another tray. If this is successful, replace all paper in the problem tray with fresh paper from a new ream.
Be sure to check the correct paper size is set in the problem tray before you print by adjusting the three 'fences' in the paper tray so they are gently touching the sides of the paper.
An SC service code may be caused by something obstructing the finisher or stapling unit. Check there is nothing obstructing the trays (like a waste paper bin). Switch the power off, wait for ten seconds, then switch the power back on. If the problem still occurs, contact us for further assistance.