Flexible business finance
Ricoh Finance specialises in tailored finance and payment plans so your business can boost productivity and efficiency without capital expenditure.
Partners in building digital workplaces
We offer finance plans for the workplace environment, as well as for our commercial printing customers – our specialist advice has helped clients from SMEs to corporate and government to realise their technology goals.
With Ricoh Finance you get:
- A single partner for product, service and finance solutions
- Easy access to upgrades
- Seamless customer service
- Competitive rates and flexible packages customised to your needs
- No establishment fees or deposits
- Simple, straightforward documentation
- Easy to understand terms and obligations
- Electronic invoicing to reduce your footprint
If you would like to find out more information about our Ricoh financing solutions please fill out the contact us form and select ‘Sales'.
- Leasing plansKeep it simple with rental over a fixed term – from a single device to a fleet of equipment and services. The choice is yours to return the equipment with no further commitments, or continue to rent on a month-by-month basis. Upgrade to the latest technology at any time during your plan without capex.
- Print management plansPay for what you use, not what you don’t, with a plan that calculates your monthly print volume and charges per click. You get the latest in print technology, and the backing of Ricoh servicing and maintenance. Keep it simple with one monthly invoice.
- IT solutions plans
Transform how you do IT with monthly plans covering hardware, software, professional services and managed IT solutions. Deal with one supplier for all your IT service needs.
It’s the easy, convenient way to upgrade and access new technology without a lump sum investment.
News & Events
Keep up to date
Prima PMI Expands with 10 Ricoh 9500s To Deliver Enhanced Value to End Customers
Ricoh received a five-star rating in the Fifth Nikkei SDGs Management Survey
Ricoh Chairperson hands policy proposal on accelerating decarbonization through green transformation to Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry as Co-chair of JCLP
IMPORTANT Notice on potential impact of "Apache ActiveMQ remote code execution vulnerability" (CVE-2023-46604) towards Ricoh products and services