Digitising schools from the classroom to the back office
Following a year filled with remote leaning and new technologies, the education sector is currently in a period of digital transformation. For students, educators and parents this represents a new way to learn and a new world when it comes to how we define the classroom, with a new shift towards 'everywhere learning'.
While school classrooms are rapidly digitising, this is not always consistent across the wider school community. The manual process of student registrations and enrolments is a time-consuming and repetitive tasks that is left to office administration.
With Ricoh's Education Digital Worker (R.E.D), administrators and office staff have the opportunity to utilise Robotic Process Automation to fast-track business processes.
Learn how Ricoh is digitising schools from the classroom to the back-office and how R.E.D can help you focus on the 'business of education'.
R.E.D seamlessly connects to your School Management System, meaning it can automate the process of student enrolments. With this powerful automation technology, administrators and office staff have more time to focus on the 'business of education'. Find out more about R.E.D here.
- InspireExplore our customer case studies and stories
2020 saw schools embrace digital learning at speed to overcome one of the toughest crises Australia’s ever seen. Discover how that momentum can carry educators towards even greater classroom engagement, operational efficiency, and profitability.
- LearnFind out more
COVID-19 caused Australian schools to redefine education virtually overnight. Read the latest articles and insights to find out how to keep classrooms and campuses at the forefront of engagement and equal opportunity as students and parents embrace what’s next.
- GrowWatch our videos to get started
The events of 2020 showed educators that digital transformation isn’t as impossible as they might have thought. Learn how to plan for long-term innovation and a more engaging, efficient, and equitable school experience.
Staying secure and compliant on your return to campus
As we begin to return to classroom learning, educators and administrators are applying lessons learned over remote and online learning experiences. Tick all the boxes with this practical IT readiness checklist to create a safe physical and online learning environment.
- Smart ClassroomsCreate curious and connected classrooms. Educating tomorrow’s leaders is a big responsibility. Help students navigate a rapidly changing world with tools for teamwork, sharing and problem solving.View
- Content & WorkflowRicoh Content and Workflow solutions mean no business needs to put up with second rate data collection, expensive archiving invoices, or risk breaching the security of personal and business information. Get ready for a practical approach to inspire your business.View
- Print ServicesManaged print services (MPS) is a specialist approach that analyses your organisation's processes and workflows for handling documents. Transform how you manage information to increase productivity, unlock the value in your information and reduce costs.View
- Smart ConnectivityRicoh provide customised IT solutions and services. Improve the way you work and boost productivity when we advise, design, construct and care for the technology that powers your business.View
News & Events
Keep up to date
Prima PMI Expands with 10 Ricoh 9500s To Deliver Enhanced Value to End Customers
Ricoh received a five-star rating in the Fifth Nikkei SDGs Management Survey
Ricoh Chairperson hands policy proposal on accelerating decarbonization through green transformation to Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry as Co-chair of JCLP
IMPORTANT Notice on potential impact of "Apache ActiveMQ remote code execution vulnerability" (CVE-2023-46604) towards Ricoh products and services