Customer Support Application Guide
Below is a step-by-step guide to downloading and installing the Customer Support Application on a compatible multifunction printer. The guide will also help to set up and utilise the app to submit service requests at any time directly from the app.
Supported multifunction printers
- IM 430F / IM 370F / IM 460F / IM 550F
- IM 3000 / IM 4000 / IM 6000 / IM 7000 / IM 9000
- IM C2010 / C2510 / C3010 / C3510 / C4510 / C6010
- IM C2000 / C2500 / C3000 / C3500 / C4500 / C6000 / C6500 / C8000
- IM C300F / C400F
- MP C2004 / C2504 / C3004 / C3504 / C4504 / C6004
- MP C2004exSP / C2504exSP / C3004exSP / C3504exSP / C4504exSP / C6004exSP
Starting at the Home Screen
Select the ‘application site’ option
The serial and model numbers should already be set. Select the ‘location’ option.
Please fill in your company, person in charge, phone number, email, and department name.*
*We recommend to input part of your machine location address e.g. Room No. or Floor, Buidling in this field for easy identification.
Submit Service Request
Please select the ‘Submit Service Request’ option to start logging in your request.
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh launches its first renewable energy self-consignment
Prima PMI Expands with 10 Ricoh 9500s To Deliver Enhanced Value to End Customers
Ricoh received a five-star rating in the Fifth Nikkei SDGs Management Survey
Ricoh Chairperson hands policy proposal on accelerating decarbonization through green transformation to Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry as Co-chair of JCLP