Create curious and connected classrooms
Educating tomorrow’s leaders is a big responsibility. Help students navigate a rapidly changing world with tools for teamwork, sharing and problem solving.
Create an interactive learning environment
New ways of learning
Collaboration and connectivity are at the heart of learning today. Technology plays a key role in modern classrooms catering to different learning styles. Simpler collaboration and access to information supports learning in ways that suits everyone best.
Create a hands-on learning experience to spark discussion and problem-solving.
- Connect screens across classrooms, buildings or schools for real-time collaboration
- Student-led learning environments allow interaction from their own connected devices
- Inspire imagination and creative thinking
Give rural and remote students immediate and personalised learning experiences with streamlined distance learning.
- Connect with other schools or resources anywhere, anytime
- Reduce costs with a subscription-based, scalable service that pairs with existing video conferencing systems
Presentation & Projection Solutions
Everyone gets the best seat in the house with digital projectors for classrooms, larger lecture theatres or school halls.
- Eco-friendly LED and laser technologies for up to 20,000 hours of use
- Make lessons memorable with ultra-short throw projectors for interaction without shadows or glare
- Match solutions to environmental and lighting conditions
Create a curious, modern learning environment
Talk to our education specialists about digital classroom solutions.
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh announces strategic business partnership with Elixirgen Scientific
Ricoh unveils new Intelligent Devices to meet the evolving needs of businesses looking to future-proof their organisations
Ricoh Australia appointed M-Files partner
Australia’s innovation paradox: Innovation not a core value for 75% of Australian organisations, yet most business leaders believe they have the skills for innovation