Create curious and connected classrooms
Educating tomorrow’s leaders is a big responsibility. Help students navigate a rapidly changing world with tools for teamwork, sharing and problem solving.
Create an interactive learning environment
New ways of learning
Collaboration and connectivity are at the heart of learning today. Technology plays a key role in modern classrooms catering to different learning styles. Simpler collaboration and access to information supports learning in ways that suits everyone best.
Create a hands-on learning experience to spark discussion and problem-solving.
- Connect screens across classrooms, buildings or schools for real-time collaboration
- Student-led learning environments allow interaction from their own connected devices
- Inspire imagination and creative thinking
Give rural and remote students immediate and personalised learning experiences with streamlined distance learning.
- Connect with other schools or resources anywhere, anytime
- Reduce costs with a subscription-based, scalable service that pairs with existing video conferencing systems
Presentation & Projection Solutions
Everyone gets the best seat in the house with digital projectors for classrooms, larger lecture theatres or school halls.
- Eco-friendly LED and laser technologies for up to 20,000 hours of use
- Make lessons memorable with ultra-short throw projectors for interaction without shadows or glare
- Match solutions to environmental and lighting conditions
Create a curious, modern learning environment
Talk to our education specialists about digital classroom solutions.
News & Events
Keep up to date
Celebrating regional customer service champions: meet the winners of the Ricoh Australia Customer Service Awards 2020
Commercial printers preview the RICOH Pro Z75 B2 sheetfed inkjet press designed to enable business growth
Ricoh recognised for climate action leadership and is included on the CDP climate change “A List” 2020
Ricoh publishes the Ricoh Group Integrated Report 2020