Workforce transformation needed to accompany digital transformation
This study by ADAPT CXO advisory and inspired by Ricoh, surveyed Australian C-level IT Executives across a range of industries on technology’s impact on workplace productivity. It reveals that Australia is lagging its global competitors in digital transformation and that Australian business leaders are struggling to deliver workplace transformation strategies.
Read the study to see the findings and recommendations on:
- Pathways and progress on digital transformation
- The adaptive workforce
- Workforce optimisation tools and collaboration technologies
- Workplace productivity and connectivity
Do you plan to use intelligent technology collaboratively to scale, innovate or deepen expertise?
Figure 2 - Use of Intelligent Technology for collaboration
As things stand at present, for many Australian organisations, the envisaged benefits of digitalisation could well be undermined by the presence of outdated work practices within the business.
- Australia is lagging in digital transfomationUsing the MIT methodology to measure progress along four pathways to digital transformation, Australia is lagging compared to global progress.
- The adaptive workforce will have a huge impact..and many organisations are unprepared. Respondents anticipated that 32% of their workforce would be ‘adaptive’ by 2025, which represents a 300% percent increase from the state of the current workforce. This is likely to have huge implications for how Australian business operates.
- There's no time for delayMany organisations do not have the required operations and tools in place to support the required workforce transformation that will enable successful digital transformation.
Download the study
Complete the fields below to download the study. We will also email you a copy of the study.
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh received a five-star rating in the Fifth Nikkei SDGs Management Survey
Ricoh Chairperson hands policy proposal on accelerating decarbonization through green transformation to Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry as Co-chair of JCLP
IMPORTANT Notice on potential impact of "Apache ActiveMQ remote code execution vulnerability" (CVE-2023-46604) towards Ricoh products and services
Ricoh Chairperson takes the stage at Reuters NEXT 2023 "Empowering Colleagues to be ESG Advocates"