Notification of personnel change of Representative Director, President and Chief Executive Officer
TOKYO, 26 January 2017 – Ricoh Company, Ltd. announces a personnel change of Representative Director, President and Chief Executive Officer as approved at a meeting of the Board of Directors held today, January 26th, 2017.
1. Background of the change
Since Mr. Miura became president of Ricoh in 2013, the Company, under his leadership, has been fully engaged in creating customer value through expanding its services and production printing businesses as well as fully launching its industrial business. Furthermore, the Company has cultivated new areas of value such as its sustainability management business.
In addition, the Company is tackling changes in the business environment such as the decline in growth of office printing.
In the spirit of these initiatives and to further bolster the business and reinforce the earnings structure, the company is announcing a number of changes to its top management.
2. Approved Changes
|Mr. Yoshinori Yamashita||Representative Director President and Chief Executive Officer||Director Deputy President In charge of core business General Manager of Business Solutions Group|
3. Effective Date
April 1st 2017
Profile of Representative Director, President and Chief Executive Officer
Name: Yoshinori Yamashita
Place of Birth: Hyogo
Date of Birth: August 22, 1957
Education: Graduated from Hiroshima University, faculty of engineering
- March 1980: Joined the Company
- April 2008: President of Ricoh Electronics, Inc.
- April 2010: Group Executive Officer, Corporate Vice President
- April 2011: Corporate Senior Vice President
- April 2011: General Manager of Corporate Planning Division
- June 2012: Director (Current)
- June 2012: Corporate Executive Vice President
- April 2013: In charge of Internal Management and Control
- April 2014: General Manager of Business Solutions Group (Current)
- April 2015: In charge of core business (Current)
- June 2016: Deputy President (Current)
News & Events
Keep up to date
Australia’s innovation paradox: Innovation not a core value for 75% of Australian organisations, yet most business leaders believe they have the skills for innovation
Ricoh named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape for worldwide contractual print and document services
Ricoh attends the Bunkasai 2018 festival at Wellers Hill State School
Ricoh Australia becomes first Australian IT services company to achieve carbon-neutral status