The 2019 Ricoh Worklife survey
Employee experience is a key part of digital transformation. Is your business making work life part of a great life?
The digital work life challenge
The world is on the edge of the 4th industrial revolution. New technologies are fusing the physical and digital and challenging ideas about how we work and live. But Australian businesses are lagging behind on creating a work life to match our seamless everyday digital lives.
Almost 87% of Australian businesses expect digital transformation to have a positive impact on the employee experience, but:
- 80% struggle to design and measure that transformation
- only every second business has a coherent digital vision.
It’s time for Australian businesses to rethink how they embed cultural change and empower a liquid, multigenerational and widely dispersed workforce.
Rethink how people work to get things done
How do you create an environment to inspire innovation, productivity and growth? Get the right people together at the right time, and give them the tools they need to make their work life amazing. Even in a world that’s more connected than ever, mismatched workstyles lead you to inefficiencies, cost blowouts and frustrated employees.
Ricoh Worklife focuses on three pillars:
- Smart ConnectivityThe infrastructure to connect people and information wherever and whenever you need.
- Intelligent WorkstylesWorkplace auditing, advisory and optimisation services to make better use of what you have today, and design your workspaces of tomorrow).
- Intelligent CollaborationSmarter meetings, information management and collaborative intelligence so your teams can work together the way they want.
Join the Worklife conversation
Tell us what you think about:
- digital transformation plans and roadmaps
- creating the right physical and virtual environments
- navigating technology choices
- user experience
- choosing technology when you’re overwhelmed by choices.
Let’s reimagine Worklife as smart, simple and human.
Act now to WIN!
Be one of the first 15 participants to respond to the survey by 12th March, 2019 and get a RICOH THETA m15 camera! You'll enjoy an amazing 360° video experience, valued $449 RRP.**