When brilliant minds are free to think, innovation flows.
Recent workplace research from Adapt shows a remarkable 82% of business leaders believe innovation starts at the top.*
Yet, in the knowledge sector it is far more likely to flow from the middle and this is particularly true in legal practices.
Now more than ever, the role of practice management teams is evolving to ensure the endeavour of brilliant minds flows seamlessly into intelligent systems that support collaborative, productive profitable outcomes.
Specifically, this means an accelerated focus on digital workflow and automation. These are two investment centres identified by Deloitte Access Economics as driving a predicted $36B technology led uplift to the Australian economy.**
At a time of unprecedented disruption to traditional business models for law firms, it has never been more vital for practice management teams to get ahead of the issues that are dragging other parts of the business economy down.
Ask us how our digital workplace intelligence, digital automation and smart meeting and workspace solutions, supported by specialist print and IT services support the legal practices of today in becoming the extraordinary innovative leaders of tomorrow.
Ready to get innovation flowing in your practice?
See more about our solutions for Legal Practices below.
- What peak productivity crisis?Join Sam Nickless, Gilbert + Tobin and Trevor Armstrong, Ricoh as they explore reports showing Australian workplace burn out rates. Find out how legal practices can stay ahead of these workplace issuesRead more
- Moving forward into the digital ageWatch the team at the Law Institute of Victoria talk about how they transformed their approach to workflow management, with Ricoh.Read more
- Practice productivity booms for RCTStreamlining their IT service agreements created the time needed for the team at Ryan Carlisle Thomas to focus on innovative programmes that build business valueRead more
- Making the case for profitabilityRicoh Industry Watch Infographic: Read more about what helps firms to stay ahead in times of change and learn how your business can stay profitable.Read more
- InsightsThe right digital workplace technologies and services that help make change practical, attainable and brilliantly simple.Read more
- Make business FlowRicoh offers cost efficient solutions in print, automation, workflow and collaboration – including digital workplace. Start now and say yes to eliminating productivity grind.Read more
Want more information? Speak to one of our legal solutions experts today.
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh launches its first renewable energy self-consignment
Prima PMI Expands with 10 Ricoh 9500s To Deliver Enhanced Value to End Customers
Ricoh received a five-star rating in the Fifth Nikkei SDGs Management Survey
Ricoh Chairperson hands policy proposal on accelerating decarbonization through green transformation to Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry as Co-chair of JCLP