Ricoh at ASBA 2019
As a strategic partner at ASBA 2019, Ricoh was proud to join over 680 delegates from across the country, sharing their ideas, passion and commitment to excellence in the Australian education system.
Ricoh has a long track record of working with the education sector. Our services, solutions and systems are used to overcome operational, administrative and compliance workload burdens, improve productivity, reduce costs and enhance the campus experience for students and staff alike.
Most importantly, we are trusted to help schools confidently, securely expand the digital capabilities necessary to prepare future generations for an exciting technological future.
- Smart Classroom Services: Collaborative learning technology
- Content and Workflow Services: Student records, documents and workflows
- Smart Connectivity Services: Hardware, Applications, Infrastructure
- Print Services: Print for education
To hear more about Ricoh’s solutions for schools, book a consultation today
- Plant a Tree ProgramRicoh is committed to working with schools on sustainability initiatives, so we’ve contributed to the establishment of 218 trees on behalf of each delegate who visited the stand.Download a copy of the certificate
- ASBA HighlightsRelive the event highlights from ASBA 19’.View now
- Success StoryWatch Video
Discover how this regional school enhanced learning with Ricoh Interactive Whiteboards
Speak to a Ricoh Education expert today
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh launches its first renewable energy self-consignment
Prima PMI Expands with 10 Ricoh 9500s To Deliver Enhanced Value to End Customers
Ricoh received a five-star rating in the Fifth Nikkei SDGs Management Survey
Ricoh Chairperson hands policy proposal on accelerating decarbonization through green transformation to Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry as Co-chair of JCLP