Pro L5160 series Training
Welcome to the Pro L5160 series training page.
Here you’ll find a range of how-to videos and PDF training documents.
- 1. InputInformation on paper preparation, loading paper trays, weights and limits.View PDF
- 2. ThroughputInformation on everything engine related, including power options, adding/replacing toner, paper path and clearing paper jams.View PDF
- 3. Basic OperationAdjusting heating temperatures, head cleaning and media feed adjustments.View PDF
- 4. Control PanelInformation on the user interface, including tray settings, paper catalogue use and the media identification unit (MIU).View PDF
- 5. MaintenanceDaily/monthly care and maintenance of the Pro L5160View PDF
- 6. SolutionsTroubleshooting information relating to print quality and media feed issues.View PDF
- 7. Additional FunctionsSome additional features and functions relating to media feed and general operation.View PDF
News & Events
Keep up to date
Prima PMI Expands with 10 Ricoh 9500s To Deliver Enhanced Value to End Customers
Ricoh received a five-star rating in the Fifth Nikkei SDGs Management Survey
Ricoh Chairperson hands policy proposal on accelerating decarbonization through green transformation to Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry as Co-chair of JCLP
IMPORTANT Notice on potential impact of "Apache ActiveMQ remote code execution vulnerability" (CVE-2023-46604) towards Ricoh products and services