Your choice: COFFEE
Bonus Nespresso pack
Espresso yourself in full colour
Wake up your customers by printing vibrant documents that show your true business colours and win hearts and minds.
Be one of the first 50 customers to purchase an A3 Colour Multi-function Printer by 28 February, 2019 and get a bonus Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary pods.***
Let our printers show your colours.
*** See conditions below
Perk up with a new A3 Colour Multi-function Printer
Complete the form below, activate your offer and let us find your perfect A3 Colour Multi‑function Printer today.
Terms and conditions
- To be eligible for the ‘Ricoh Summer Rewards - Nespresso Pack Offer’, you need to purchase an A3 Colour MFD or selected device between 29 November 2018 and 28 February 2019 to receive a bonus ‘Nespresso Pack’. Limited to the first 50 customers.
- Offer is available only to non-government Ricoh Australia customers situated in Australia with no more than 499 employees.
- The ‘Nespresso Pack’ includes Nespresso coffee machine and 200 mixed capsules (up to the value RRP $500).
- The Nespresso Pack will be delivered to the customers address within 60 days of device installation.
- Selected devices are MP C3004exSP, MP C3504exSP, MP C4504exSP, MP C6004exSP, MP C6503SP and MP C8003SP.
- The Nespresso coffee machine is a desktop device for self-installation by the customer.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other special promotion offer and can only be used once during the promotional period.
- Ricoh Australia standard Terms and Conditions apply to your purchase order for the Selected device.
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh received a five-star rating in the Fifth Nikkei SDGs Management Survey
Ricoh Chairperson hands policy proposal on accelerating decarbonization through green transformation to Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry as Co-chair of JCLP
IMPORTANT Notice on potential impact of "Apache ActiveMQ remote code execution vulnerability" (CVE-2023-46604) towards Ricoh products and services
Ricoh Chairperson takes the stage at Reuters NEXT 2023 "Empowering Colleagues to be ESG Advocates"