The everywhere workplace made easy
Our Smart Connectivity Bundles make it easy for you to provide secure connectivity and dependable network services for all your people… no matter where they need to work today. Make working life hassle-free and more productive with simplified solution bundles brought to you by Ricoh and Cisco.
Drive innovation with our secure connectivity solutions
When it comes to providing employees with engaging and high-quality, secure technology experiences, there’s a lot to contend with – especially as Australia adapts to ongoing pandemic conditions. The ability to work efficiently must be facilitated with ease. But how do you make this happen?
We have the answer. Ricoh is working with Cisco and business nbn™ to provide our customers with Smart Connectivity Bundles that combine business-grade bandwidth with secure network equipment and services to empower today’s digital workplaces.
business nbn™ for enterprise-grade connectivity
As a business nbn™ ICT accredited adviser, Ricoh can now arrange your priority Internet and data service, tailored to your business needs and the applications running on your network. We can provide you with:
- Enterprise grade networking that is now suited to small and medium business
- Plans powered by business nbn™ designed to scale your network solutions in line with your business growth
- Bandwidth to meet your business needs, improving your collaboration and communication channels with a reliable, fast and flexible network connection
- Enhanced service level agreements (eSLAs), quality of service and a local network operations centre with specialists working directly with service providers to quickly resolve issues= Availability across Australia
- Metro plus rural and regional locations= Ask us about business nbn™ fibre based solutions
Cisco Meraki for a smarter WAN in seconds
With comprehensive security in a single box, Meraki is the smarter, safer, and more cost-effective software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) solution Australia has been waiting for.
From secure and centralised cloud-managed networking, to giving your teams greater application quality of experience, to applying advanced analytics with machine learning – Meraki helps you make the connected workplace a reality.
- Customers gain SD-WAN functionality at no additional cost, optimising bandwidth usage across different connection types
- Simplicity of deployment and management across multiple layers of IT (security, networking, collaboration, video security, and endpoints)
- Huge reduction in complexity and manual processes
- Meraki Insights* allows for easy monitoring and troubleshooting application performance issues with the fastest possible remediation
Your Simplified Solution Bundle
Ricoh’s IT experts + local customer
Across Australia, Ricoh accredited IT solution experts can advise, design, construct and care for the customised telecommunication services and network solutions required to power your digital workplace.Our Certifications and Accreditations include, Cisco Gold partner status with dozens of Cisco-certified, engineers, cloud architects, project managers, and presales specialists. Ricoh is also a business nbn™ ICT accredited adviser with a team of CCIE experts in networking.
As your trusted IT services partner, we also offer customers complete financing options, in addition to a complete range of business technology solutions including IT services, print, document, imaging, workflow and communications.
When partnering with Ricoh as your end-to-end workplace technology partner, you can lower your costs by reducing your supplier relationships and leverage our economies of scale. You also benefit from working with a global organisation with a strong local presence.
Ready to create a smart and simple everywhere workplace? Get in touch and we’ll take care of the rest!
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh received a five-star rating in the Fifth Nikkei SDGs Management Survey
Ricoh Chairperson hands policy proposal on accelerating decarbonization through green transformation to Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry as Co-chair of JCLP
IMPORTANT Notice on potential impact of "Apache ActiveMQ remote code execution vulnerability" (CVE-2023-46604) towards Ricoh products and services
Ricoh Chairperson takes the stage at Reuters NEXT 2023 "Empowering Colleagues to be ESG Advocates"