Collaborate without boundaries
Overcome the separation of space and stay connected
Take advantage of our Ricoh Unified Communications solution powered by Pexip before November 1st and get your first month free when you sign up for the minimum 10-user cloud video conferencing Licenses*.
The Offer is for Ricoh’s Unified Communication solution suite that allows an organisation to continue work and connect from home, collaborate with anyone while working from office, connect students and teachers, doctors and patients via secure, cloud video conferencing. Cloud solution that is interoperable with today’s common unified communication software including but not limited to Skype, Teams, WebEx, Meet and various platforms including telephony.
Leverage to existing video hardware with Room Connector solution
Many organisations are now using multiple video collaboration solutions and hardware, such as Microsoft Teams or Google Meet, alongside their existing traditional video conferencing room systems (SIP/H323 devices). With this mix, it can often be difficult for the users to remember multiple joining workflows for different hardware setups and meeting types. Remove user complexity and expand the capabilities of your meeting rooms with Room Connector option.
Simplify video collaboration for any meeting room and maximise your existing hardware infrastructure.
Adapt to change and meet disruption head on without stopping your business.*Terms and conditions apply, See below for details.
Terms and Conditions Accordion
- The offer is for the Ricoh Unified Communications service (“RUC Service”) at the Promotion Price during the Promotion Period. The RUC Service consists of the Unified Communication video conferencing or Meeting Room Connector including installation and configuration, user training and 12 months remote support.
- The Promotion Price for the RUC Service is $99 ex GST per user/per month, with no charge for the first month.
- The Promotion Price only applies where the customer takes up 10 or more Monthly User Licenses and a contract for 12 or more months.
- During the Promotion Period, customers can elect to add a Meeting Room Connector powered by Pexip for $399 ex GST per room/per month (minimum of 10 rooms).
- The Promotion Period is 1 July 2020 – 31 October 2020
- You are responsible for verifying compatibility of all applications with your operating systems. You are responsible for your own internet and data communications systems and associated costs and for the accuracy and integrity of your data as entered into, processed or converted during your utilisation of the application. You are responsible for back up of your data and implementation of disaster recovery and business continuity plans for your environment.
- Ricoh does not warrant that any application or service is fit for your organisation’s particular purpose, nor does it make any other warranties as to security or freedom from defects.
- Your acceptance of this offer would be subject to (if you are a current Ricoh customer) the additional terms in your current customer contract with Ricoh or (if you are a new customer) would be subject to Ricoh’s standard master service agreement and/or finance terms and the following third party terms and conditions: https://www.pexip.com/terms.
News & Events
Keep up to date
Prima PMI Expands with 10 Ricoh 9500s To Deliver Enhanced Value to End Customers
Ricoh received a five-star rating in the Fifth Nikkei SDGs Management Survey
Ricoh Chairperson hands policy proposal on accelerating decarbonization through green transformation to Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry as Co-chair of JCLP
IMPORTANT Notice on potential impact of "Apache ActiveMQ remote code execution vulnerability" (CVE-2023-46604) towards Ricoh products and services