One click video connection across platforms
Simplify video conferencing with Ricoh Unified Communications powered by Pexip
2020 has seen an abrupt shift from work as somewhere you go, to something you do. Video conferencing has skyrocketed and global companies are flagging long-term work from anywhere arrangements.
The growth is staggering:
- Microsoft Teams grew from 25 million to 75 million active users in two months
- 130 million meetings held every month using Cisco’s WebEx
- Cloud-based platforms like Zoom are being used at enterprise level
- Over 40 million huddle rooms globally (breakout meeting spaces with video tech).
Now businesses forced to go remote have an opportunity to turn abrupt usage of video into long-term adoption that cuts travel costs and embeds simplicity.
62% of businesses were using 3+ video conferencing solutions even before the work from anywhere revolution.
The video conferencing landscape is crowded. Microsoft Teams. Cisco. Poly. Bluejeans. WebEx. Zoom. Google Meet. Skype for Business.
We’ve been listening to Australian businesses. Research last year allowed us to dig into pains and challenges in the meeting room. The message from business then was clear, as it is in 2020 — complexity is the enemy.
Partnering to power up with Pexip
We’ve partnered with Pexip to power Ricoh’s UC solutions and deliver one click video connection. Enabling face to face collaboration no matter the location or technology. Your people get a consistent video conferencing experience — that values their time and empowers productive collaboration. No missed connections or miscommunication; everyone in meetings can see, hear and share with each other.
When the technology doesn’t talk to each other — neither do we.
No one wants disjointed meetings or IT distractions. Work from anywhere is empowered by Ricoh Smart Meetings and Workspaces like UC solutions — powered by Pexip for consistent video user experience.
Ready to find your inspiration and Collaborate without boundaries?
- Back to Business UC collaboration checklistYour quick guide to assess your unified communications and conferencing solutions across video, voice and more. Choose a solution that leverages existing IT for complete interoperability.Download
- How to inspire collaboration through simplifying video conferencingNational Connect & Collaborate Manager, Todd Vandenberg, discusses how Australian businesses are managing the video conferencing surge of 2020, and how to build a people-first video culture.Read more
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh launches its first renewable energy self-consignment
Prima PMI Expands with 10 Ricoh 9500s To Deliver Enhanced Value to End Customers
Ricoh received a five-star rating in the Fifth Nikkei SDGs Management Survey
Ricoh Chairperson hands policy proposal on accelerating decarbonization through green transformation to Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry as Co-chair of JCLP