Inspire learning with a bonus 3D printer
Add up to $4,500 in bonus 3D print solutions to your campus when you purchase 6 or more Ricoh A3 colour devices!*
The YSoft be3D eDee desktop 3D printer adds a fascinating new dimension to learning for students and the integrated YSoft SafeQ management software makes student access and cost control a snap.
Let the 3D flow and knowledge grow! Register your interest in this exclusive offer for educators now, or call us on 1300 767 543 for more information.
*Terms and conditions apply, See below for details.
- To be eligible for the bonus BE3D 3D printer and SafeQ software you need to make a single purchase of at least 6 eligible devices between 1st July 2019 – 30th September 2019.
- Offer is available only to schools, universities and other entities in the education sector.
- Eligible devices are set out in the table provided:
EDP code Model 418298 IM C3000 418306 IM C3500 418315 IM C4500 418326 IM C6000 417670 MP C6503SP 417676 MP C8003SP
- Maximum 1 bonus BE3D 3D printer with SafeQ print management software is available per customer.
- Offer does not include installation, training, server hardware or software infrastructure.
- Included in the offer is 12 months warranty for the printer hardware and 12 months support for the software. Additional warranty and support can be purchased separately.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other special promotion offer.
- Purchase is subject to Ricoh’s Terms of Sale at ricoh.com.au/terms-of-sale
Need more get up and flow in your business? Check out our other offers.
We’ve got the smarts to help you optimise workflow. Get a free Print Management Solution Design Workshop with purchases of YSoft SafeQ print management software.*
Print more efficiently and at a discount price. Up to $3,000 Visa Card cashback with any eligible A3 multi-function colour printer.*
smartipsFind out more
Boost the output of your business with a Workplace Collaboration Assessment worth up to $5,000.*
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh announces strategic business partnership with Elixirgen Scientific
Ricoh Australia appointed M-Files partner
Australia’s innovation paradox: Innovation not a core value for 75% of Australian organisations, yet most business leaders believe they have the skills for innovation
Ricoh named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape for worldwide contractual print and document services