Small Business? Big Benefits!
Maximise the value of your tech investment with up to $3,000 in Visa card cash-back bonuses with eligible Ricoh A3 Colour multi-function device purchases between July 1 and September 30, 2019.
Choose a better, brighter, smarter multi-function device and let the Visa credits flow!
This is a strictly limited offer so be quick to indicate your interest below, or call us on 1300 767 543 for more information.
*Terms and conditions apply, See below for details.
- Be one of the first 50 customers to purchase a selected A3 Colour Multifunction printer between 1st July 2019 to 30th September 2019 to receive a Pre-loaded Visa card.
- The purchaser must be situated in Australia. Offer is only available to non-public sector entities with 499 or less employees.
- The visa cards cards will be Pre-Loaded with the monetary values (including GST) shown below for the relevant devices:
Eligible Model / Device Visa Card Bonus Value IM C2000 $250 IM C2500 $350 IM C3000 $450 IM C3500 $500 IM C4500 $750 IM C6000 $1,000 MP C6503SP $1,900
MP C8003SP $3,000
- A purchaser is eligible to a maximum of 5 preloaded Visa cards during the offer period.
- Visa cards will be received within 45 days of device installation.
- Ricoh is not responsible for the operation and use of the Visa card, which is subject to any terms and conditions between the card holder and the Visa card issuer.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other special promotion offer.
- Your purchase is subject to Ricoh’s Terms of Sale at ricoh.com.au/terms-of-sale
Need more get up and flow in your business? Check out our other offers.
smartipsFind out more
Boost the output of your business with a Workplace Collaboration Assessment worth up to $5,000.*
Spend now, save later. Get up to $3,500 Tech Credit with any eligible A3 multi-function colour printer.*
We’ve got the smarts to help you optimise workflow. Get a free Print Management Solution Design Workshop with purchases of YSoft SafeQ print management software.*
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh announces strategic business partnership with Elixirgen Scientific
Ricoh Australia appointed M-Files partner
Australia’s innovation paradox: Innovation not a core value for 75% of Australian organisations, yet most business leaders believe they have the skills for innovation
Ricoh named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape for worldwide contractual print and document services