Business of schools
The nature of education has changed dramatically in the past decade, and with the digital era found both at home and work, it’s understandable why the classroom has changed with it. Schools are undergoing a transformation capable of driving the focus to the future of education, encouraging a new wave of teaching and learning.
With the Business of Schools, Ricoh is focused on helping Australian schools have the resources they need to make a shift for the future, and give every student the best chance possible.
Find out through our selection of articles and customer success stories how Ricoh can help future-proof your school and ensure your school is ready for the future today.
With the introduction of the Notifiable Data Breaches scheme, Australian schools and universities could be penalised if security isn’t handled right. Find out why.
- Print smart, reduce wasteThe office is already transforming to a paperless environment, but what about in the classroom: Is a paperless school in reach?Read article
- Support your learning environmentThe workplace is changing, but what about the classroom? Discover why the learning environment needs support, too.Read article
- Saint Ignatius' College tames paper tiger with RicohEvery school produces a tremendous amount of paper materials, but is going paperless still a dream? Learn how Saint Ignatius’ College made it happen.Read article
- Learning with technologyDigital plays an important and ever-increasing role in the classroom, and learning with technology has never been more accessible. Find out why it matters.Read article
- The future of educationRead article
Learning is changing, and everything is affected. Students, staff, and how we see the world will shape the future of education.
Our school buildings have changed over the years, and so have classrooms. Students may not be aware of how classrooms have grown, but this lesson will explain the transformation in an insightful and interactive way.
News & Events
Keep up to date
Ricoh launches its first renewable energy self-consignment
Prima PMI Expands with 10 Ricoh 9500s To Deliver Enhanced Value to End Customers
Ricoh received a five-star rating in the Fifth Nikkei SDGs Management Survey
Ricoh Chairperson hands policy proposal on accelerating decarbonization through green transformation to Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry as Co-chair of JCLP