Remote fleet use reporting - @Remote
@Remote provides remote access to device utilisation data for your fleet of connected multifunction copiers and printers.
- Eliminate manual meter reads and/or establish a DRM (Device Relationship Management) solution.
- Targeted to installations with 5 or more networked multifunctionals and printers.
- Automatic, accurate and timely meter reads and billing.
- Usage reporting for the device fleet is accessible remotely from a secure website using a web browser.
- Increased up-time and the ability to match device location to work load.
- Ability to optimise for efficiency and cost reduction.
- A hardware appliance automatically transmits device usage data (including meter data) to the secure @Remote service.
- Usage data for the fleet is automatically aggregated by the @Remote service and made available, through a secure web portal, as Fleet Utilisation reporting.
- Reporting includes: Fleet Population, Utilisation, Trending, and other data and device drill downs (sample reports/screen shots).
- @Remote collects print, copy, and fax output usage data.
- Captures data daily, weekly or monthly.
- Easily export aggregated device data to Microsoft Excel for additional analysis (Microsoft and Excel are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation).
Track your carbon footprint - @Remote Green Reports
@Remote Green Reports make it easy to see whether yourprint fleet meets environmental and cost-saving expectations by tracking trends in energy and paper consumption over time, enabling you to make better decisions about sustainability practices.
- Collect select environmental data from Ricoh networked printers and MFDs at multiple locations and securely transmits the information to a Ricoh data centre, where it is processed to create informative Green Reports.
- Track a variety of environmental metrics related to how much energy and paper each managed Ricoh device consumes.
- Enable users to track trends in energy and paper consumption over time, and make better decisions related to sustainability policies.
- Set priorities for improving current environmental performance, raising existing benchmarks or complying with your applicable corporate standards.
Implementing this Solution
- @Remote is a monthly service.
- Setup and installation requires no IT personnel resources.
- Auto-discovery of network devices.
- A Remote Communication Gate is connected to network.
- Linux-based desktop "PC" type appliance (1.5 lbs or less).
- Protocols: TCP/IP, SNMP, HTTPS, SOAP, SMTP, DHCP.
- Each RC Gate supports up to 500 network devices.
- Transmit data to @Remote service via HTTPS secure communication or email.
- ISO 15408/Common Criteria Information Technology Security Certification recognised by NIAP.
Contact us and ask to speak to a Solutions Specialist about this or any other Ricoh solution.