Eliminate manual data entry and automatically extract and disseminate data from hard copy documents with EzeScan
Time is precious, but so is information. When dealing with the task of manually entering data from hard copy documents, it becomes a fine balance of getting the most out of the information on hand versus the time it takes to record and share that information.
EzeScan offers breakthrough technology that can read and transfer information from forms, whether it’s handwritten, typed or computer generated. It retrieves, captures and sends the information to various systems in your organisation, streamlining data capture and office workflow. And it’s easily accessed from your Ricoh multifunction device (MFD) – saving you time, money and resources. Nearly everything is taken care of with Multiple Data Recognition.
EzeScan offers multiple methods of recognising data to ensure all your boxes are ticked and information is allocated to the right place. Scanned images and the captured data can be sent to your in-house systems and storage locations.
Is your data typed or handwritten?EzeScan can handle both, plus more:
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) – detects computer generated characters
- Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR) – detects handwritten characters
- Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) – detects checked boxes from hard copies
- Bar Code Recognition (BCR) – detects barcodes
What are the benefits?
- Eliminate data entry requirements
- Streamline your organisation's workflow
- Improve the integrity of your database - no errors from manual data entry
- Extract information automatically from client records, school exams, market surveys and other documentation – the possibilities are endless
File your documents into many of the leading Document Management Systems such as:
- Laserfiche 8.X
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010
- OpenText eDOCS DM 4.0/5.0/6.0
- iManage Worksite NT 8.X