Come to PacPrint and imagine. change. with Ricoh
PacPrint is an unmatched showcase of the power of print and the most effective and powerful platform to expand and diversify your business.
At our Ricoh stand (#3300), you will be able to see our total offering, displayed by areas of customer application. For example, we will have a section showing our customisable solution for niche markets such as in-house printing, book publishing, Print-for-pay and many more. Each application will showcase our end-to-end capabilities in integrated solutions, services, training, hardware and more.
We will also be launching some exciting new leading-edge products, never seen before. On show for the first time will be the Ricoh Pro C5110S, our new colour light production device. During PacPrint13 you can go into the draw to win one of three speedy Supercar Drive experiences. Just book and take part in a demonstration on the fast and reliable Pro C5110S at our stand for your chance to win. You can book you demo by completing the details. Terms and conditions can be viewed below.
The draw has taken place for the Supercar Drive Day competition, congratulations to the lucky winners:
Simon Dodd from NSW
Terms and Conditions: Supercar Experience Competition
1. Entries will be open to PacPrint Melbourne visitors from Tuesday 21st May to Saturday 25th May 2013.
2. There is a limit of one entry per person for the duration of the event.
3. To be eligible to enter the draw you must participate in a demonstration on the Pro C5110S model at the Ricoh stand 3300 and complete an entry form.
4. The information captured on the entry form will be used for the purpose of contacting you. By entering this competition you are agreeing to be contacted by Ricoh Australia (the Promoter) with information regarding Ricoh products and services.
5. The prize is determined by the state in which the winner lives.
NSW (Drummoyne): Supercar Drive Day plus passenger (RRP $1,590). Eligible Drivers must be at least 25 years of age and in possession of a valid full driver’s licence which they must have held for a minimum period of 3 years overall. Any Passengers must be a minimum age of 13 years.
6. Locations of the prize are Metro based. The promoter will not cover any travel expenses accrued by the winner or passenger claiming use of the Prize.
7. 3 draws will be held to determine the 3 winners. The winners will be drawn on Saturday 25th May 2013 at 4pm and notified by phone or email, by close of business Monday 27th May 2013.
8. The winner must make contact with Ricoh to claim the prize by 5pm on the 3rd June 2013. If the winner does not claim the prize by this date the prize will be re-drawn.
9. The winner must redeem the prize by 1st December 2013.
10. The value of the prize is accurate at the commencement date of the promotion. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation on the prize after that date. The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash.
11. If the Prize is not available due to factors outside of the promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with an item of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter holds no responsibility to pay for any insurance excess or security bonds. The winner of the Prize is required to cover any security bonds and or damages at the time of the Experience.
NSW (Drummoyne): Drive Day Insurance is provided for each Participant on the provision that they agree to pay a maximum 'AT-FAULT' insurance excess of $12,000 (twelve thousand dollars) a $2,000 dollar (two thousand dollar) pre authorisation will be taken at the time of the Experiences which is held for the day. All Participants will be required to sign a Participant Declaration and Disclaimer Form.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. In accepting the Prize the winner unconditionally agrees to fully indemnify Ricoh Australia (The Promoter) and all its clients and employees against any injury, damage or accident that may be sustained by the participant, while participating in the Experience.
15. The Promoter's decision on all matters pertaining to this Promotion (including eligibility to enter and verification of entries) is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Employees, their immediate families and associated agencies of the Promoter are ineligible for this offer.
17. This offer is only available to Australian residents.
18. The Promoter is Ricoh Australia Pty Ltd of 8 Rodborough Rd, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086, ABN 30 000 593 171. NSW Permit No. LTPS/13/02032.