New MFDs improve functionality, reduce energy use
Ricoh new multifunction devices, the powerful MP C2051 and MP C2551, have been released, offering industry leading productivity and functionality, while offering reductions in energy use.
- - RAM capacity increases from 768MB to 1.5GB, HDD from 60GB to 160GB.
- - Faster warm up time and quicker recovery from sleep mode with leading Energy Star TEC levels.
- - Can now PRINT PDF/JPEG/TIFF files from USB/SD card (Requires USB print/scan option).
- - Scan from the device directly to web mail (SMTP over/with SSL encryption).
- - Quota setting to provide User Account Volume Limits
- - VM Card
- - HDD Data Overwrite security
- - HDD Encryption security
Optimise efficiency with the Ricoh Software Solutions
The combination of Ricoh’s software, hardware, service and support network is a powerful and complete solution to help your business print and manage documents for less cost, less CO2, less waste and less complexity. We provide complete solutions and the expertise to address every aspect of the document lifecycle.
Ricoh offers optional software solutions that assist in managing your documents – so you can capture, store, retrieve, deliver, revise and manage documents more effectively. Move beyond simple scanning with optional software that can:
- Provide OCR (Optical Character Recognition) capabilities with ESA TransFormer – you can scan a hardcopy document into an editable format such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and more
- - Automate your document scanning and routing. GlobalScan NX makes it easier to incorporate paper documents (such as invoices, purchase orders and bills) into your digital workflows.
MEDIA CONTACT: For further information and interviews please contact:
Marketing Manager, Ricoh Australia
0419 252 028