|Product name||RICOH Unified Communication System P3500|
|Image coding system||H.264/SVC|
|Transmission speed||500 Kbps - 2 Mbps
*300 Kbps or over, if the Limited Bandwidth Mode is on.
|Power consumption||Less than 80W|
|Warm-up time (Startup time)||Less than 60 seconds|
|Noise||Less than 45dB or less|
|Interface||USB 3.0 Type A Port A Terminal||Operation verified devices (microphone, speaker, camera) can be connected|
|USB 3.0 Type A Port B Terminal||Operation verified devices (microphone, speaker, camera) can be connected|
|USB 3.0 Micro Type B Terminal||For connecting by USB cable to the computer that is sharing screens|
|Φ3.5 mm plug (IN)||For microphone and external audio device|
|Φ3.5 mm plug (OUT)||For headphone and external speaker|
|HDMI Type A Terminal (IN)||For external camera|
|HDMI Type A Terminal (OUT)||For display|
|RGB (D-sub15Pin)||For display|
|Authentication System (Wireless LAN)||Open system authentication, shared key authentication,
WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA-EAP, WPA2-EAP
(#WPA-EAP, WPA2-EAP are only for PEAP system.)
|Encryption system (Wireless LAN)||WEP: WEP128bit/64bit,
TKIP: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA-EAP, WPA2-EAP,
AES: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA-EAP, WPA2-EAP,
|Simultaneous connections||20 sites|
|Built-in camera||Sensor||2 M pixels|
|Angle||Horizontal 125°/ Vertical 70°|
|Arm||135° from the stored state|
|Head||Vertical up 45°/ down 45°, Horizontal clockwise 90°/ counterclockwise 180°|
|Image input resolution of external camera||720p/ 60fps (1280x720), 1080p/ 60fps (1920x1080)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||285 x 189 x 40 mm excluding protrusions|
|Weight||1.6 kg excluding accessories|
|Computer screen sharing
|Compatible computer screen resolution||SVGA (800×600), XGA (1024×768), WXGA (1280×800)|
|OS(32-bit/64-bit)||Windows® Vista Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2,
Windows® 7 Home Premium/Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate SP1,
Windows® 8 Core/Pro/Enterprise, 8.1 Core/Pro/Enterprise
|CPU||CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or more|
|Memory||1 GB or more|
|Hard disk||Program area 100MB or more|
|Computer screen sharing
|Compatible computer screen resolution||800x600 to 1440x900|
|OS||OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9|
|Supported languages||Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, DutchSwedish, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplifid Chinese|
|Operating environment||In operation||Temperature: 10 to 35°c, Humidity: 15 to 80% (no condensation)|
|In storage||Temperature: 0 to 43°c, Humidity: 10 to 90% (no condensation)|
|Altitude||Height above sea level: 3,048m|
|Accessories||AC adapter/Power cable, USB cable, Wireless controller, Quick Start Guide, Carry Bag, For Administrators: Licensing Agreement (Windows® Authentication), Read This First|
- - Contact the sales representative in your area about operation verified devices.
- - When an external device is connected to the USB port, it will be effective instead of the built-in device. Only one microphone or camera is effective when two microphones or cameras are connected. For availability of models, options and software, please consult your local supplier.
- - No HDMI certification. Specialized for video use.
- - For usage of this product, a separate video output device (display, projector, etc.) is necessary.
- - For usage, an Internet connection is necessary. Upstream/downstream bandwidth necessary between the terminal and the video distribution server: 500 Kbps minimum, 1 Mbps or more suggested. *300Kbps or over, if bandwidth settings is set to 'limited'.
- - This product is not designed for continuous long-term use such as 24-hour operation.
- - Please be aware that the warranty and maintenance do not cover product malfunctions caused intentionally, by negligence, by improper use, by natural disasters, etc.
- - Do not place the unit in locations (outdoors, bathroom, shower room, etc.) where there is a danger that it could come in contact with water.
- - Do not place objects on top of the unit.
- - Do not stack the unit on other devices and do not stack other devices on the unit.
- - Do not expose the unit to insecticides or volatile substances. Do not leave the unit in contact with rubber or vinyl items for a long period of time. It could result in color changes or paint peeling.
- - Do not place the unit in a high-temperature location such as near a heater. It could cause a malfunction or shorten product life.
- - Avoid locations where the unit is exposed to soot or tobacco smoke. Stains adhering to the optical components could shorten product life or darken images.
- - Using the unit close to a television or radio could adversely impact video or audio quality. In such a case, please move the unit away from the television or radio.
［Wireless LAN operation environment］
- - Wireless LAN connection can be done to access points supporting wireless LAN conforming to IEEE802.11b/g. The video can be disrupted or delayed depending on the LAN environment.
［Device management settings］
- - Recommended environment: Internet Explorer 7, 8, or 9 or later, Firefox 3.6 or later.
- *The product color shown on the Web will vary somewhat depending on the condition of the monitor screen.
- *The usage scene photographs are simulated images. The screens are inserted composite images.
- *Due to product improvements, the appearance and specifications of the products are subject to change without notice.
- *Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 are the registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United Sates and other countries.
- *The official name of Windows is the Microsoft Windows Operating System.
- *Company names, product names, and logos are the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies.
- *Please check with your sales representative for detailed information on performance, specifications, constraints, etc.
For safe usage
- - Carefully read the user manual before usage and use the unit correctly.
- - Use the correct power source and voltage.
- - Do not install or use in places where there is a large amount of water, humidity, steam, dust, soot, etc.
The P3500 is equipped with plenty of input/output ports to meet your usage needs. Connect various devices to the P3500 and enjoy a broader visual communication.
- 1 : Mini-jack for analog sound output
- 2 : Mini-jack for analog sound input
- 3&4 : USB port A
- 5 : USB port B
- 6 : Decurity slot
- 7 : HDMI video input terminal
- 8 : HDMI video output terminal
- 9 : Wired LAN port
- 10 : Analog RGB connector
- 11 : Power port
Front view when in normal use