- Print and copy up to 50 pages per minute
- Duplex Single Pass Scanning scans both sides of the paper with a single pass
- 300 g/m² max paper weight from any tray and duplex up to 256 g/m²
- Standard envelope feeding from tray 2, bypass and optional trays 3 & 4
- 1200 x 1200 dpi maximum print resolution
- 320 GB HDD + 2 GB RAM is aligned with today’s increased demand for storage
- Standard Gigabit Ethernet boosts speed in data-heavy environments
- Optional additional network interface allows the machine to be on two networks and have two IP addresses, ideal for guest users without compromising your network
- Five finisher options - two booklet finishers, two regular finishers, one internal finisher
- New internal finisher adds finishing capability without increasing footprint
- Compact design: internal duplex unit provides a small footprint
- Re-designed icon-based driver is very easy and intuitive to use
- Optional OCR adds a transparent layer of text over the output PDF making them searchable
- Poster Printing lets you print 1 page across several pages, saving on outsourcing
- ID Copy function copies both sides of an ID onto the same page
- 4,700 max paper capacity for longer, uninterrupted print runs
- Incredibly low power consumption. It can be programmed to power on and off with a Weekly Timer to conserve energy when not in use.
- Synchronised LED lights indicates location of paper jam
- Tiltable Colour 9" (23 cm) control panel lets you create shortcut icons to automate most used tasks
- Print and scan with your phone or table with the Ricoh Smart Device Print&Scan app, available for Apple and Android devices
Available both for Apple and Android devices, the free Ricoh Smart Device Print&Scan features advanced printing settings at your fingertips. Just join your mobile device to the same network as the MP 5054SP and choose from settings you would normally see on a computer driver, such as paper size, orientation, duplexing, input tray and even stapling and password-protected printing. You can also scan straight to your mobile device and see the image popping up on your device's screen in just a few seconds. And with cloud integration, you can not only instantly upload your scan to your Dropbox or Google Drive accounts, but also retrieve documents from these services for printing, with a wide range of file formats supported.
- Take advantage of 2 GB RAM and a 320 GB Hard Disk Drive (HDD) to store and manage more documents.
- Generate output at the device using a USB memory or SD card for incredible convenience and flexibility. Users can insert the card into a slot on the operation panel to begin printing in seconds—no computer is necessary.
- Preview files on the control panel before printing from USB/SD Card for quality assurance prior to distribution.
- Ensure efficient production of reports, presentations and training materials with standard support for PCL or optional Adobe® PostScript® 3™.
- Use Auto Job Promotion to minimise downtime and maximise efficiency. This feature moves print jobs higher in the queue to skip “error” print jobs.
- Use a Web browser to access system settings and address books or configure and monitor an entire fleet of Ricoh devices — right from your desktop.
- Streamline workflow and simplify execution with the one-click, preset interface driver or optional Adobe PostScript 3 driver.
- With advanced administrative controls, quotas can be set to limit outputs for specific users or workgroups.
- Get alerts and up-to-the-minute data when the device is low on supplies, experiences an error or needs firmware updates. Plus with @Remote®, you can even automate meter reads to maximise administrative efficiency.
- Scan in colour or monochrome up to 180 pages per minute in duplex or 110 pages per minute simplex with the new Single Pass Document Feeder which will scan both sides of the paper with one pass
- Share your scans instantly with Scan-to-Email/Folder/HDD/FTP/URL.
- Access LDAP-registered directories and information, including Home Directory, quickly with one-touch operation at the device for fast, convenient scanning and easier, cost-effective administration.
- Compress file sizes of full-colour scans with the High Compression PDF function and produce quality results with faster distribution.
- The optional OCR (optical character recognition) unit generates PDF’s with a transparent layer of text, making them searchable and therefore easy to retrieve documents quickly to find what you are looking for.
- Take advantage of centralised Distributed Scan Management (DSM) while following specific preferences and rules to automate document tasks and improve productivity.
Fax Features (Optional)
- Take advantage of up to three analogue lines with the Super G3 modem to improve total fax capacity and minimise bottlenecks.
- Distribute documents directly to e-mail addresses and eliminate long distance costs with Internet Fax capabilities. Forward inbound faxes to e-mail addresses, network folders or the system’s HDD for easy, fast and free paperless faxing.
- Set up the machine fax behaviour by the time of the day with the fax timer settings where you can choose how the machine should handle a received fax, such as forwarding to email, printing or storing on the HDD.
- Save on phone line rentals and fax boards with the Fax Connection Unit which allows you to have one machine as the main fax machine while other compatible Ricoh machines can send the fax to the main machine via the network.
- Overwrite all stored data on the hard disk drive and encrypt the address book, authentication information and stored documents using HDD overwrite/encryption.
- Secure and destroy latent images and data from the system’s internal HDD with the standard DataOverwriteSecurity System (DOSS).
- Prevent unauthorised access to certain functions with password-protected and user-specific authentication.
- Store print jobs at the device until an authorised user swipes an ID card or enters ID information at the control panel to release the job.
- Stop unauthorised duplication of sensitive documents with Unauthorised Copy Control—a critical feature for workgroups that regularly handle sensitive data.
Click here to contact us or locate your nearest Ricoh representative.