Introducing the Innovative RICOH Pro C7100x Colour Digital Press Series with Exciting Fifth Colour Capability
Opening up new markets and revenue streams for Ricoh customers
SYDNEY, 25 September 2014 – Today Ricoh Australia announced the launch of the RICOH Pro C7100x series, its latest digital colour cut sheet digital presses, with an additional new value - a fifth colour station. With the added station available for either white or clear toner, these high-speed, production colour digital presses enable printers to expand their application portfolio and deliver unique output to their end customers. The RICOH Pro C7100x series is ideal for graphic arts businesses, direct mailers, service bureaus, digital printers and In-Plant Print Centres, with features designed to support print service providers seeking to increase their current digital printing capacity, enter new markets and explore new digital opportunities.
The RICOH Pro C7100x series allows print service providers to offer diverse and unique outputs to their clients and new revenue streams to their businesses. It is ideal for printers who are looking to differentiate themselves by offering more competitive applications such as banners, POP displays, signs, sales and marketing collateral to their customers.
Raj Chandiok, National Sales Manager – Production Print of Ricoh Australia said, “As graphic arts businesses seek to remain competitive, profitable and add value to their customers, it is essential that they have the right tools in place to deliver innovative applications and introduce new service lines. By adding RICOH Pro C7100x series digital presses to their workflows, they can boost returns on investment, expand digital print services, and promise exceptional image quality to customers with fast turnaround times. The ability to apply spot or flood clear gloss and white, and to quickly switch between the two, is unprecedented at this price point. We believe this will be a game changer for Ricoh customers.”
Highly productive for its class, the RICOH Pro C7100x series prints at speeds of up to 90 ppm, and supports paper weights of up to 360gsm in both simplex and duplex. An optimal image quality of up to 1200 x 4800dpi is achieved with Ricoh’s enhanced Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology. It delivers a premium finish, supports an extensive range of media including new textured media technology, and enables various applications, such as light packaging, demo packaging, direct mail, books, brochures and business cards. The expansion of Ricoh’s unique media library allows users to adjust and associate different parameters per substrate to ensure image quality and reliability. The RICOH Pro C7100x series will be available for installation in Asia Pacific and China in early 2015.
RICOH Pro C7100x Series Features Summary:
- Highly productive with print speeds up to 80ppm for the RICOH Pro C7100x and 90ppm for the RICOH Pro C7110x
- Precise sheet-to-sheet and front-to-back registration achieved with mechanical registration
- Equipped with a self-contained liquid cooling system that keeps the developer at a constant temperature and minimizes disruptions in extended production runs
- Utilises Ricoh’s new vacuum feed LCT with Banner Printing option
- Compatible with EFI print server
- Optimal image quality up to 1200 x 4800 dpi with Ricoh’s enhanced Vertical Cavity
- Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology
- Versatile with a fifth colour station providing clear and white toner
- An AC-transfer system and elastic fusing belt technology. Enhanced output on a variety of heavily textured media such as vellum and linen
- High media support up to 360gsm
- Backed by Ricoh’s TCRU program (Trained Customer Replaceable Units) which enables customers to replace more than a dozen parts for increased uptime