The InfoPrint® 5000 General Production Platform (GP) is designed for environments with tight print windows and requirements for diverse media and stringent color quality. A very versatile platform, the GP models offer optional integrated or on-demand MICR for color or monochrome jobs. The speed of all models can be upgraded in the field.
- Rely on proven inkjet technology – systems are in production around the world
- Expand color possibilities with PANTONE® PLUS certification
- Get MICR support in color or monochrome configurations, with PostScript, PDF, or AFP / Intelligent Printer Data Stream™ (IPDS™) using the GP alone or paired with the InfoPrint 5000 Multi-Purpose Platform (MP) MICR model
- Improve accuracy of print job estimates and monitor ink usage with the ink management suiteGain page-level error recovery and accurate, consistent, device-independent output thanks to built-in Advanced Function Presentation™ (AFP™) print architecture
* Exact speed varies depending on printer settings, document complexity, system configuration, software application, system environment, driver and printer state. Printer images may depict the installation of additional feature(s) which are offered at additional charge(s).